Cae Wennol Yurts Terms and Conditions
- A booking fee of 25% is required and will hold the reservation for 5 days.
- The balance of the holiday ir required 6 weeks prior to the first day of the holiday.
- If you cancel the holiday we will endeavour to resell the holiday and reimburse you for the amount the holiday is relet for.
- Strictly no non-paying visitors are allowed on the site.
- Strictly no large candles - tea lights only.
- Campfires are to be attended at all times and kept manageable.
- Parents/guardians are expected to supervise children at all times.
- Cae Wennol is a rural campsite with eco ponds and bridges. Children are the reponsibility of parents/guardians.
- Our aim is to make your holiday an enjoyable one in a rural environment but we cannot be held responsible for accidents or consequential loos or damage to your belongings.
- We do not allow camper vans or tents on site.
- We are a quiet friendly retreat promoting tranquility - we do not permit amplified music, rowdy behaviour or cater for noisy hen or stag parties.
- Tea lights and lanterns are provided for the yurts. Paraffin lanterns are not permitted.
- Smoking is not allowed in the yurts.
- Soft shoes or slippers are recommended for then yurt interior. Stiletto heels and outdoor shoes are not allowed.
- The yurt will be available from 4pm on the day of arrival and shall be vacated by 11am on the day of departure unless otherwise agreed.
- One basket of logs will be provided for the log burner. If you require more we can sell it at a nominal price at the farm or you can purchase from local shops.
- The price is per Yurt. This does not include bedding or towels unless otherwise requested.